In Stock – Ready to Ship!
Get the power, portability, and performance to tackle most any job with this reliable hot water pressure cleaner. This workhorse features HD steel frame with corrosion resistant finish. Delivering the ideal combination of high flow and high pressure in a compact configuration. Equipped with reliable Honda GX390 electric and manual start engine and proven AR Viper Industrial direct drive pump.
13 HP Honda Electric Start H.O. Portable Commercial Hot Water 4GPM 4200 PSI Heavy Duty Viper AR Pump
GX390 ELECTRIC START HONDA
HEAVY-DUTY VV4G42G VIPER PUMP
HOT WATER PRESSURE WASHER
FREE SHIPPING* (See Options)
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
CALL 800-493-7692 TO SPEAK WITH A SPECIALIST
- Heavy Duty gun -wand with QCs
- 50’ high pressure hose with QC couplers
- Maxi-Flo 20% Chem Injector w QCs
- 4 Color coded SS QC spray nozzles
- 1 color coded brass QC chemical nozzle
- SS Inlet filter with external bypass
- Powerful and portable Hot Water unit delivers 4200 PSI and 4.0 GPM
- Corrosion resistant powder coating protects your investment
- Portable HD US steel roll cage frame w/ lifting hook
- Super-efficient schedule 80 coil with high temperature rate of rise
- Stainless steel burner and coil wrap covering
- 8-gallon diesel burner fuel tank and onboard Honda fuel tank
- GX390 Honda engine w/electric and manual start and low oil shutdown
- 50” hose, Gun-Wand, cleaning tips, Chem. Injector W/ QC couplers
- Designed for portability with four 13” flat-free tires & threaded axles
- Compact design: dimensions: 39” L x 31” W x 49” H
- Includes 12-volt battery and marine grade battery box
- Fully self-contained with high output 20 Amp charging system
- Industrial GP-General Pump. Available with AR and Cat pumps
- Reliable Beckett burner with adjustable thermostat
- Engine and pump feature EZ Drain kits for easy service and maintenance
- Safety pressure relief valve protects from excessive pressure
- Thermo-sensor (prevents over heating in bypass mode)
- Non-Carb Evaporate Compliant-Not for sale to CA
See Options for California compliant upgrade.
NOTE: Gasoline Honda and Diesel powered models include electric start, and battery w/ marine battery box. Subaru models are manual recoil start.
All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.