General Pump EZ4040G Bare Pump 4 GPM @ 4000 PSI
General Pump / Interpump EZ4040G pressure washer pump 4000 PSI @ 4.0 GPM is a bare pump with no plumbing. You can use your old plumbing parts to save money. We highly recommend using a new unloader when installing a new pump. The VRT3-310EZ unloader valve is a great match up to this pump.
• Standard SAE J609 gasoline mounting flange for up to 13 hp engines
• Forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty and 3:1 hydrostatic rating
• Die-cast, anodized aluminum oil-bath crankcase
• Innovative one-piece plunger design to eliminate water entering crankcase
• Premium roller bearing
• 5% reduction in crankcase load compared to standard 4,000 PSI, 15 mm pumps
• Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
• Available in “L” left
All pumps require both a primary pressure regulating device (i.e. regulator, unloader) and a secondary pressure safety relief device (i.e. pop-off valve, safety valve). Failure to install such relief devices could result in personal injury and/or damage to the pump and/or to the system components. We do not assume any liability or responsibility for the operation of a customers high pressure system.