In Stock – Ready to Ship!
Smooth-Flow block mount flow activated K-7 UL valve
Delivering the ideal combination of high flow and high pressure in a compact configuration. Ready to mount and tank feed on trailer, deck or truck bed. Honda GX690 engine and proven General Punmps GP low RPM pump ensures a long service life with minimal downtime and maximum reliability in the field with our 3V X Cog V-Belt drive system.
GX690 Honda Elec Start 8 GPM 3500 PSI HD Commercial Belt Drive General Pump K7 UL Skid Mount Pressure Washer
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
4 in stock (can be backordered)
CALL 800-493-7692 TO SPEAK WITH A SPECIALIST
- Heavy Duty gun -wand assembly wih QCs
- 50’ high pressure hose with QC couplers
- Maxi-Flo 20% Chem Injector w QCs
- 4 Color coded SS QC spray nozzles
- 1 color coded brass QC chemical nozzle
- 1” barbed inlet for optimal tank feeding
GX690 HONDA PRESSURE WASHER, BELT DRIVE GENERAL TSF PUMP, K7 UL VALVE, SKID MOUNT.
- Heavy Duty US made industrial steel base
- Corrosion resistant industrial protective coating
- Easy access single bolt interlocking belt cover
- Easy Drain engine and pump oil kit makes service a snap
- Single bolt engine adjustable belt tension
- 50 mesh inlet filter – *excludes 8 GPM units
- Block mounted Flow activated K7 unloader valve
- 1” brass high-capacity inlet fitting
- Bypass hose for bypass and return to tank
- Engine and pump oil drains offer easy maintenance
- 3V X belt system offers balanced power transfer
- Commercial/Industrial grade GX 690 Honda engines
- Low speed pump and thermo-sensor (prevents overheating in bypass mode)
- Remote six gallon poly fuel tank-Non-Carb Evaporative Compliant-Not for sale to California-See Options for California compliant upgrade
- All units feature electric start and marine grade battery box
- 50′ 4200 psi hose with QC’s
- 5000 psi gun/wand assembly with QC’s
- 20% detachable downstream chemical injector
NOTE: *8 GPM units set up for tank feed.
NOTE: All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.