HONDA iGX800 EFI GAS ENGINE, 4 GROOVE BELT DRIVE, GP GENERAL PUMPS INDUSTRIAL PUMP, SS SKID MOUNT.
- Heavy-Duty US made steel skid base with (4) isolation dampers
- Powerful 10.0 GPM water flow and 3000 PSI performance
- Honda 25 HP iGX800 electronic fuel injected engine with 9.1:1 compression ratio, 26 Amp HO charger
- LED engine diagnostics, EPA Compliant, Drive by Wire throttle
- Aircraft aluminum belt cover dissipates heat more efficiently
- HD US carbon corrosion resistant industrial finish or stainless steel skid.
- 4V Groove Bonded belt drive minimizes belt slippage and improves power transfer
- Rugged GP General Pump TSF2221 belt drive Low-speed 1450 RPM pump
- 10 ft X 1/2″ bypass hose for return to tank feed
- Includes: marine grade battery box, battery, 6.5-Gal fuel tank, Gun, 1/2″ Hose, (4) Nozzles
- 1/2 QC male plug on UL discharge.
- VRT100-330D S.S. 26.4 GPM Unloader device
- OEM Honda muffler and exhaust system
- Includes battery cables.
- High flow inlet nipple for maximum water inlet flow
- Dual oil drains for pump and engine make oil change a snap
- Low speed pump and thermo-sensor will prevent overheating in bypass mode
- Heavy Duty gun -wand assembly with QCs
- 50’ high pressure hose with QC couplers
- 4 SS QC spray nozzles: 0-15-25-40 degree fan
- 1” barbed inlet for optimal tank feeding
Honda V Twin-iGX800 25 HP W/EFI- 10.0 GPM 3000 PSI Industrial SS Skid Mount Belt Drive
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
Ready to mount and tank feed on trailer, deck or truck bed. Honda iGX800 engine and proven TSF2221 GP low RPM pump ensures a long service life with minimal downtime and maximum reliability in the field with our 4-Groove cog V-Belt drive system.
Get the power and performance you deserve with this durable industrial skid mounted powerhouse featuring a HD skid mount steel frame with corrosion resistant finish. Delivering the ideal combination of high flow and high pressure in a compact configuration. 10.0 GPM flow and 3000 PSI working pressure ensures the highest performance with a proven combination of Honda and General Pumps.
Available on backorder
CALL 800-493-7692 TO SPEAK WITH A SPECIALIST