Diesel/ Diesel Hot Water Super-Skid powered by a reliable Kohler HD1003 liquid cooled diesel engine and diesel fired 12Vt burner. Featuring a solid roll-cage frame constructed of US made steel skid with corrosion resistant coating. Delivering the ideal combination of high flow and high pressure in a compact configuration. Ready to tank feed with high capacity 1″ hose inlet and external pump bypass hose.
Used wherever high pressure hot water cleaning is required and no gasoline/ petrol fuel is desried or allowed. Diesel powered engine and burner minimize flamability or explosion hazzard.
Ideal for Oil & Gas field cleanup, offshore-marine, remote applications or where diesel fuel is prefereed.
Put this workhorse to use and tackle the toughest jobs. Proven GP low RPM pump ensures a long service life with minimal downtime and maximum reliability in the field with our 4-Groove cog V-Belt drive system.
Kohler KDW1003 Diesel/ Diesel Powered – Super-Skid Hot Water – Belt Drive – 4.0 GPM – 8000 PSI – General Pump
KDW1003 KOHLER DIESEL ELECTRIC START
HEAVY-DUTY GENERAL PUMP
DIESEL FIRED -HOT WATER SUPER SKID
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
Available on backorder
CALL 800-493-7692 TO SPEAK WITH A SPECIALIST
- Heavy Duty gun -wand assembly W/ QCs
- 50’ high pressure hose with QC couplers
- Maxi-Flo 20% Chem Injector w QCs
- 4 Color coded SS QC spray nozzles
- 1 color coded brass QC chemical nozzle
- 1” barbed inlet for optimal tank feeding
- Rugged powder coated steel, low-profile frame w/ fork lift channels
- 48″L x 48″W x 50″H frame dimensions offer versatile installation
- Super efficient schedule 160 coil
- Stainless steel coil wrap, burner hood, and control panel
- On board 15 gallon poly fuel tank-Non-Carb Evaporative Compliant-Not for sale to California-See Options for California compliant upgrade
- Reliable Kohler Diesel Industrial electric start engine
- Includes 12 volt battery and marine battery box
- Fully self-contained, no external power required
- Reliable Beckett burners
- Adjustable thermostat
- 3VX belt system offers balanced power transfer
- Engine and pump oil drains offer easy maintenance
- Safety pressure relief valve
- Comes with complete with gun/wand, hose, chemical injector and 5 spray nozzles.
NOTE: 12V units include 20 amp charging system. 115V units include 2500 watt generator. All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.