In Stock – Ready to Ship!
Get the power and performance you deserve with this durable industrial skid mounted powerhouse featuring steel frame with corrosion resistant finish. Delivering the ideal combination of high flow and high pressure in a compact configuration. 8.0 GPM flow and 3500 PSI working pressure ensures the highest performance with a proven combination of Honda and General Pumps.
Ready to mount and tank feed on trailer, deck or truck bed. Honda GX690 engine and proven TSF2021 GP low RPM pump ensures a long service life with minimal downtime and maximum reliability in the field with our 4-Groove cog V-Belt drive system.
GX690 Honda Electric Start 8 GPM 3500 PSI Heavy Duty Commercial Belt Drive General Pump Skid Mount SB8035HG
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
10 in stock (can be backordered)
CALL 800-493-7692 TO SPEAK WITH A SPECIALIST
- Heavy Duty gun -wand assembly wih QCs
- 50’ high pressure hose with QC couplers
- Maxi-Flo 20% Chem Injector w QCs
- 4 Color coded SS QC spray nozzles
- 1 color coded brass QC chemical nozzle
- 1” barbed inlet for optimal tank feeding
GX690 HONDA PRESSURE WASHER, BELT DRIVE GENERAL TSF PUMP, SKID MOUNT.
- Powder coated heavy duty steel base
- Lifetime frame warranty
- Easy access interlocking belt cover
- Single bolt engine adjustable belt tension
- 50 mesh inlet filter – *excludes 8 GPM units
- Adjustable pressure unloader
- Engine and pump oil drains offer easy maintenance
- 3VX belt system offers balanced power transfer
- Commercial/Industrial grade engines
- Low speed pump and thermo-sensor (prevents overheating in bypass mode)
- Remote six gallon poly fuel tank-Non-Carb Evaporative Compliant-Not for sale to California-See Options for California compliant upgrade
- All units feature electric start and marine grade battery box
- 50' 4200 psi hose with QC's
- 5000 psi gun/wand assembly with QC's
- 20% detachable downstream chemical injector
NOTE: *8 GPM units set up for tank feed.
NOTE: All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.