In Stock – Ready to Ship!
Get the power and performance you deserve with this durable industrial skid Hot-Water powerhouse featuring US made domestic steel frame with corrosion resistant finish. Delivering the ideal combination of high flow and high pressure in a compact configuration.
Ready to mount and tank feed on trailer, deck or truck bed. Honda GX630 engine and proven GP General Pump reduced RPM drive pump ensures a long service life with minimal downtime and maximum reliability in the field with our 3-Groove cog V-Belt drive system.
GX630 Honda Electric Start H.O. Hot Water Super-Skid 5.5 GPM 3500 PSI General V-Belt Pump
GX630 ELECTRIC START HONDA PRESSURE SYSTEM
HEAVY-DUTY GENERAL BELT DRIVE PUMP
SUPER SKID HOT WATER
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
- Rugged powder coated steel, low-profile frame w/ fork lift channels
- 48″L x 43″W x 48″H frame dimensions offer versatile installation
- Super efficient schedule 80 coil
- Stainless steel coil wrap, burner hood, and control panel
- On board 15 gallon poly fuel tank-Non-Carb Evaporative Compliant-Not for sale to California-See Options for California compliant upgrade
- Reliable Honda & Subaru gasoline Commercial/Industrial electric start engines
- Includes 12 volt battery and marine battery box
- Fully self-contained, no external power required
- Choice of reliable AR, Cat and General pumps
- Reliable Beckett burners
- Adjustable thermostat
- 3VX belt system offers balanced power transfer
- Engine and pump oil drains offer easy maintenance
- Safety pressure relief valve
NOTE: 12V units include 20 amp charging system. 115V units include 2500 watt generator. All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.